To help preserve the superior optical quality of your lenses, please follow the below cleaning & care instructions:
- Always keep your glasses in the provided protective case when not in use. This is one of the easiest ways to prevent scratches.
- Don’t leave your glasses exposed to extreme temperatures, which can deform the polarized coating.
- Always use clean microfiber cloth, hand wash and dry it regularly.
- Do not expose the sunglasses to strong chemicals such as petrol, solvents or adhesives, as they can seriously damage.
- Avoid contact with salt water.
- Never “dry rub” your polarized lenses, even with a clean microfiber cloth. Use water first especially if there are salt residues (from seawater) or any other type of abrasive material on your glasses.
This product is covered by warranty for one year (two years in the European Union) from the date of purchase against manufacturer’s defects. This warranty is valid only to the original purchaser with a proof of purchase from an authorized ‘’weareeyes’’ dealer that clearly shows the purchase date. ‘’weareeyes’’ does not give any warranty against any lenses scratches. Alteration, misuse, abuse or installation of non-‘’weareeyes’’ lenses will void this warranty. The customer's exclusive remedy for a breach of warranty will be replacement of the item as determined by ‘’weareeyes’’. This warranty does not affect the legal rights of customers under applicable state or national laws governing the sale of consumer goods.
Restrictions of use
This eyewear is not designed to protect the wearer from all injuries in the event of impact on hard objects. To perform properly, the lenses must be mounted securely in the frame. Unless marked and identified as such, sunglasses are not intended for use as industrial protection equipment. ‘’weareeyes’’ eyewear should not be used for direct viewing of the sun or strong artificial light sources and doesn't provide protection against artificial light, nor should tinted lenses be used for driving at night with poor visibility or at dawn. If the eyewear impairs your peripheral vision, do not wear it while driving. Certain lens tints are specifically designed for special applications and may be unsuitable for traffic signal recognition.